Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Take Back The Power is not giving any progress (Steam)

AykDanroyd
AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

I had 2 consecutive matches where I had multiple stuns and did not receive a single bit of progress in the Take Back The Power challenge in Level 2 of the Halloween event tome. In the 1st attempt I did not transfer the energy from the stuns to an unstable rift, which is not even required per the description of the challenge, but on my 2nd attempt I transferred it at least once and still nothing.

This is very frustrating when we're trying to get these done and we're wasting matches for nothing. Especially since I used a stun build (lacking any healing perk) which ended up getting myself killed since I was placed in a garbage team that let me and an Ash I played with both die against maybe the worst killer I've ever gone against (a Legion who couldn't do jack and was lucky at the end to hook Ash and camped him like a true no-skill scrub) when neither of them had been hooked even once.

Words can't describe the disgust I have right now with this damn game.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Gizmo1984
    Gizmo1984 Member Posts: 32

this challenge is bugged...i tried it with any stun perks...no response...its a bugged challenge..please fix it or tell us how to do..

• wimpy
    wimpy Member Posts: 274

"TAKE BACK THE POWER" can be successfully achieved. This is evidenced by the fact that there are at least 50,000 people who have achieved "COMMUNITY: HUGE DEPOSIT", which is just beyond that.

*"COMMUNITY:OPEN THE RIFT" has not yet achieved Communal Progress, so the only route is through "TAKE BACK THE POWER".

"Take Back the Power" is not enough to just stun a killer, it must stun a killer that is holding Void Energy.

• Jotanl
    Jotanl Member Posts: 12

To add to this, if you are holding 15 void energy already, OR you've turned in 30 energy already, you cannot collect it.

• scoser
    scoser Member Posts: 482

If it ain't bugged, the descriptive text is at least poorly written enough to be a bug.