Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

BLOOD POINT ERRORS: JANE ROMERO AZAROV'S RESTING PLACE: AUTO HAVEN WRECKERS/FAMILY RESIDENCE

francis1
francis1 Member Posts: 49
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

To whom it may concern,

I experienced errors at the time the Blood Credits were being used to purchase items for Jane Romero, a Survivor please advise. Thank you.

JANE ROMERO BLOOD POINT ERRORS AT AZOROV'S RESTING PLACE

JANE ROMERO BLOOD POINT ERRORS AT FAMILY RESIDENCE

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

I would suggest trouble shooting your system and posting in the tech sub forum for assistance with your connection errors.

Comments

• francis1

Error awarding Mikaela Reid's blood points at the Thompson House Coldwin Farm.

• francis1
    edited October 2022
  • francis1

Disconnection error for upon selecting Jonah Vasquez at game start.

• francis1

I've been getting these disconnect errors on a lot of matches recently and I don't know whether the blood points are being transferred and tabulated over and credited to the account every time.

• wimpy
    wimpy Member Posts: 274

I think the CONNECTION LOST only shows up if a Killer, etc. is missing, not a game crash.

• wimpy
    edited October 2022

Except for CONNECTION LOST, that is.

You keep repeating similar reports... It looks to me like it isn't processing because of PC performance...

Are you sure your PC specs are GTX 965M GPU and i7-4720HQ CPU?

GTX 965M is just slightly short the recommended specs for playing Dead by Daylight, but I think it's enough for just playing. But you are playing Dead by Daylight and broadcasting live at the same time.

What is your GPU usage, VRAM usage, and CPU usage when you are broadcasting the game? Long gaming broadcasts will increase each usage over time.

If you must broadcast your game, 

• 1. Set the lowest quality setting in the game.
    • 2. Set the broadcast settings to the lowest quality.
    • 3. Change PhysX from CPU to GPU.
    • 4. Disable PhysX.

How about trying etc.?

If it still doesn't work and you stop the game broadcast and just play the game and it still doesn't work, that may be a bug...

• wimpy
    edited October 2022

And this is a request, but if you are going to link to Youtube, can you please insert the URL in the insert media?

I'm too lazy to go to your Youtube channel and watch it every time. It's also a hassle to get a pop-up asking me to subscribe to your channel every time.

• francis1
    1. I changed the PhysX from CPU to GPU and it looks one hundred percent better, the images are crisp and clean, nice thanks for that.
    2. The URL is provided by YouTube when creating short clips to share so, I don't know whether I have control over their request for subscription, my intent in sharing the clip is to illustrate system issues or bugs.
    3. GTX specs are as follows: .

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz

Memory: 32 GB RAM (31.95 GB RAM usable)

Current resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60Hz

4.I will keep an eye on usage while broadcasting on YouTube.

Thanks again for all your time and for all your help! I hope you have great day, peace.

• wimpy

The URL is provided by YouTube when creating short clips to share so, I don't know whether I have control over their request for subscription, my intent in sharing the clip is to illustrate system issues or bugs.

You should be able to do it the same way you yourself have posted in the past.

• francis1

Okay, got it, when I pasted the URL on the prior bug requests I didn't hit the return button after pasting the URL, but on the subsequent requests I hit the return button and it generated the video image in your site, so, I'll just paste any future Bug URLs and not hit the return button so there is no video image generated next time, if necessary. Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.