If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PC - Microstuttering/hitching and no speed boost upon being hit or upon using exhaustion perks.

Options
jwill1197
jwill1197 Member Posts: 12
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

Description

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor or killer in a public match

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played: Nea, Yoichi, Yui, Rebecca Chambers | Deathslinger (non-exhaustive)
  • Perks played: Balanced Landing, Boon: COH, Boon: Shadowstep, Hyperfocus, Iron Will, Kindred, Lightweight, Lucky Break, Off the Record, Reassurance, (non-exhaustive)
  • Map: Disturbed Ward, Garden of Joy, Gideon Meat Packing Plant, Lerys, Raccoon Police Department (both sides), Yamaoka Estate (non-exhaustive)
  • Frequency of the issue: The hitches occur in intervals of around 10-15 seconds. The lack of speed boost from being hit and from exhaustion perks occurs in every instance where I would otherwise receive the speed boost. Edit: The hitching occurs on killer side as well.

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

Logs:

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Fixed · Last Updated

Glad that you managed to resolve your internet issues.

Comments

• jwill1197
    jwill1197 Member Posts: 12
    edited October 2022
    Options

Commenting to say that I have resolved the issue with the assistance of the support staff via email.

The following instructions are what worked for me:

• Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run"
    • Type "cmd" (without quotes) and hit enter to bring up "Command Prompt"
    • First, type "ipconfig /release" (without quotes) and hit enter
    • Second, type "ipconfig /renew" (without quotes) and hit enter
    • Lastly, type "ipconfig /flushdns" (without quotes) and hit enter
    • Restart your computer
This discussion has been closed.