Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Last Hook Isn't Counted Making Achieving Merciless and Multiple Achievements Impossible

WindowsXP
WindowsXP Member Posts: 11
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

Title. Merciless has been impossible for well over a week now. Nothing has been acknowledged, and with the patch today, 6.3.2, not fixing this bug, I thought that I might report it as well.

Step 1 : Boot the game.

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match. Any killer.

Step 3 : In-game, hook all 4 survivors, do everything perfectly.

Step 4 : Notice the game doesn't grant you the BP for the last hook in the sacrifice category, only gives you the "No One Escaped" bonus in the deviousness category, making Merciless Killer impossible. You will also notice that you get 10k in all categories, but only around 8,950 in the sacrifice/hooking category.

Additional information

• Character played: All killers are affected.
  • Perks played: Any.
  • Map: Any.
  • Frequency of the issue: Every match.

This bug affects every Adept achievement for any killer. And affects achievements that require 4 kills/sacrifices (Evil Incarnate for Myers, and every Adept Killer achievement for example.). And it also affects BP gained from a match.

Log file (Most recent one, for 6.3.2):

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• kensaimage
    kensaimage Member Posts: 27

What specifically is causing Evil Incarnate to not register? If you do the Mori on them, how’d that related to the last hook not counting? I’m sorry, I’m still learning how this scoring system works

This discussion has been closed.