Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Stuck on post-game lobby menu.

Bass
Bass Member Posts: 19

Hi, I have this reoccurring bug where the regular PC buttom promtps exist but below the X-box controller prompts (the reason you can't see it in the picture is because I clicked the PC button's "continue" and all the PC prompts disappeared. this is the second time this bug has happened to me. I played as Lisa Garland first and had this same issue, then with Yun-Jin.

I was running different perks on each character, and different maps too (Father Campell's, and The Game). I also do not even own an x-box controller, but I do own a ps4 controller. When I tried plugging in my controller (which was not plugged in at all when these issues occured) I still could not leave this menu.

I even saw the lobby updating, with survivors that died spawning next to me and running as well. The only way to exit this is to leave the game entirely, which is a huge hassle as the games load-time isn't terribly short.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated