Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Xbox- Oni unable to use power consistently

So I've been looking around for awhile on a topic about this bug online and haven't really found anything addressing it, so I apologize now if I somehow overlooked a thread already covering this topic on here.

So onto said bug, I've been encountering a bug for several months now that hinders my ability to use Oni properly. Once I collected enough blood orbs to activate blood fury, many times I've been unable to use his power for a good 10-15 seconds, I would spam the LB button and would even hold it down to try and activate his blood fury but nothing would happen. I regret not clipping these situations to provide visual evidence but this bug has occurred for me since at least early June. I'm not entirely sure what causes this in-game but I have ruled out any controller issues seeing as this bug occurred last night after a long hiatus from Oni with my new controller.

It's rather irritating because I've lost a lot of momentum in close matches because of this which resulted in losses that I believe could have been prevented otherwise. Has anyone else dealt with this bug?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated