Personal Stats

Options
Sharpefern
Sharpefern Member Posts: 422
edited October 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I wish there was a page on DBD where you could see some personal stats. Like maybe "best killer" "most used perk" "most survived perk" "longest chase perk" "most survived map" etc. I know this wouldn't do things for everyone but I jump around a lot between perks and characters and I think it would just really help with strengths and weaknesses overall. Especially since I know we all have confirmation biases when it comes to certain things. Like I sometimes feel like my legion play is super weak but I think they are probably my highest MMR killer which could explain why. Or I know a lot of killers HATE Gideons Meat Packing Plant, and I 100% understand why because of the ton of pallets make it FEEL bad but I don't think the kill escape rate on that map is as bad as people assume.

Like I just think that this type of dashboard would be nice to have and help me work on my weaknesses as both a survivor and a killer. I know other games provide this type of page and think it could be helpful on a personal level with dbd, but let me know what other people think. If they had this type of dashboard what would you most want to see?

I do recognize that I can keep track of these stats myself, however I would rather not spend additional time just recording information that dbd already has especially when some of the things would be a lot harder for me to track (ie average chase time with killers or perks)

Comments

• Sharpefern
    Sharpefern Member Posts: 422
    Options

Categories I think would be most helpful with all stats only covering the past 90 days

Killers - Games Played

"Best Killers": 1-3 with average kill rate

"Most Played Killers": 1-3 with number of games

"Most Used Perks": 1-3 with % of games

Survivors - Games played

"Survival Rate": percent of games escaped

"Most Used Perks": 1-3 with % of games

"Most Survived Perks": 1-3 with Survival Percentage

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140
    Options

Oh I would love that ! I really want some stats on my games, but I don't have the motivation to keep track of the myself.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,426
    edited November 2022
    Options

I believe there are two reasons why this cannot be implemented:.

First off I'm pretty sure they would have had to code this from the start in 2016, and it would be a nightmare to recode for it now if at all possible, similar to why they cannot just add in a replay mode either.

The other reason I'm a bit less certain about, but makes sense given how little platform-specific data we get. That is the various UEA's with the consoles preventing release of all sorts of data, once a game is out. So again it would likely to had been in the game before porting to the consoles in 2018ish.

Be an awesome addition to DDB 2 some day.