Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Switch: Grunts of pain after a DC

Cleverotter
Cleverotter Member Posts: 128

I recently was playing the onryo on the asylum map (the one without the clown and church), and I was looking for a jake after hearing a loud noise notification. I could clearly hear his grunts of pain coming from a vault location, but he was nowhere to be seen. I checked lockers, looked around, hell 2 gems passed. So I decided to finish the game. After I left, the jake DCed. And this is where the weird stuff happened. I could STILL hear his grunts of pains in the same vault location, even though it clearly said he DCed. Nothing else about the match was unusual, though I didn’t see the jake almost the whole trial, other than a few seconds I could have seen him (it could have been the two neas though)

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated