Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Crash when hitting a survivor with The Executioner

I entered into a game as killer. I've only played 2 games as The Executioner. Both games hitting a survivor caused the game to crash. Both times the crashes happened while in chase no surprise hits.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• P1sephiroth
    P1sephiroth Member Posts: 4

This seems to be happening to all platforms as I’m on Xbox. I have both an S and X console in the house both play the game fine as survivors. When I play killer I randomly crash after a few minutes into the match. My DC penalty is upto 8hrs now. Both consoles were fine before yesterday’s update. The S has been fully factory reset but the problem is still happening.

• ArthurMalloy
    ArthurMalloy Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2022

So now game crashes after I successfully finish a game with The Execeutioner. Im not sure as to why it let me finish a game and then crash.

I un-installed and re-installed then played a game and was able to finish but crashed after.

Edit: I played a game with The Doctor. First melee hit on an Ace Visconti and CRASH! Killers may be unplayable on PC alll together as someone above stated its happening on all killers.