Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Another bugged Challenge + Video evidence and Screenshot

Iza13
Iza13 Member Posts: 57

The challenge "Strategic Alliance" from the newest Tome "Malevolence" p.2 is bugged. Even though I'm fulfilling coorperative actions. The challenge is also not a master challenge so it isn't supposed to be done in one trial and it also doesn't specifically state to just count to cooperative healing actions.

Here's a video of me performing a cooperative action on a gen, later again with another teammate Jane. After that there aren't anymore, you don't need to watch the full video. In the screenshot you can see that the challenge hasn't made any progress. You can see that this was indeed the same game that the coorperative actions were performed by comparing the names and characters.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Iza13
    Iza13 Member Posts: 57
    edited November 2022

Additional Info: I play on Steam and I never had problems with bugged challenges before. But before the Halloween event started, I deinstalled and reinstalled the game because I had some technical issues (that were resolved by that). Maybe it has something to do with that. Maybe only more recent installed games have this issue since I know some players don’t have those bugs at all.

More additional Info: the challenge only works when doing cooperative HEALING actions, so just the text should be adjusted and should state that only healing counts, and not gens since this isn't stated in the challenge.

Post edited by Iza13 on