Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Increase in unknown errors.

Sivi
Sivi Member Posts: 5

I've been getting a lot of unknown errors lately (seems to have started up little after the Halloween tome opened), which kicks me back to the main menu. When I'm changing perks/loadouts around and i get sent back, yea it's a mild annoyance. When I'm in the blood web and it kicks me out, the nodes in the web when i go back are changed, but my BP i spent on that node are often not returned. I've had 3 "unknown error" occurrences in a 20min span before and every time my blood web got altered. During gameplay I have not had one (thankfully) but anytime i go to loadout, blood web, character selection, (sometimes soon as I choose survivor or killer) and even in the customize area, it's just a rush to get what I need/want done before I get errored out. One instance I was leveling up Ada, was at level 33 and managed to get to level 45 before I got errored out. When I went back to ada, she was back down to level 35, some of my BP got returned but most did not. As for add-ons/perks I'm not sure entirely if i got them or if when i got errored it took them off Ada or not. This has happened on multiple survivors and killers, and not just Ada. I'm hesitant to spend BP now due to them running the risk of being wasted.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated