The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Match History, Rituals, Face Camps

I've been playing this game for a long time and just wanted to give some ideas that maybe hasn't been brought to light or maybe it has and I just didn't see it recently mentioned.

📣 Match History:

I think it's a long overdue feature. Too many times have I clicked "continue" in post game when I actually wanted to check a survivor or killer's perk. This would be a very good addition for casual and just folks starting out so they have a better understanding of what might of happened in a previous game, keeping them interested and learning mechanics.

I imagine the feature like a button on the bottom of the screen in a lobby similar to "previous" and "next". It can show the last 5 or so games each having their own details (pretty much a post game screen) with also the map that was played on. I'd be okay with a basic post game screen for each match played but wouldn't complain if it says how each survivor died.

📣Daily Ritual Rework:

These are also in my opinion in need of a rework and long overdue. The rewards are lacking and most of the time not even worth doing. Most of the time it seems they are Killer oriented and some exclusively play Survivor. I'd love to see Killer and Survivor Daily Rituals similar to the new challenges within the Archives. Along with that better rewards would make more players go out of their way to play a certain way or even go out of their comfort zone. Better rewards could be more blood since 30k isn't all that crazy anymore. I'd say 80k+ Blood is ideal. Rituals that give you some Iridescent shards would give people a reason to log on daily. Maybe even add a Rare or Ultra Rare Ritual that can be challenging for double the amount of rewards. Obviously these numbers are just opinion. Don't hate (:

📣Face Camping Notice:

I know I know. We all heard the complaints for the face campers. I understand they shoot themselves in the foot by doing this. All I want to ask is do they know? I think a beginner player might feel overwhelmed and feel like they need to face camp. I'm not saying to change anything! But can we let them know they are losing points by staying proximity of the hook? Maybe the Killer UI can have a -3/-7.5/s points when within proximity and visually see that it hurts them to do? (I understand good players face camp too but this is for the newer players that don't know how combat it.