Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Rift Challenge ''Alternate Medicine'' not working

The challenge ''Alternate Medicine'' from the current Tome 13 (Malevolence) doesn't work for me. I healed myself completely four times in a trial and it still doesn't pop up after finishing the match.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• BoneWitch
    BoneWitch Member Posts: 6

Did you have any issues with the other Suvivor Master Challenges on that page of the Tome? Because two others ("Step Lightly" and "Risky Repairs") seem bugged as well, my friend is unable to complete them entirely and thus hasn't even gotten to "Alternate Medicine" at all yet

Would be interesting to know if it's a more common problem

• wimpy
    wimpy Member Posts: 274

I sometimes see bug reports about not being able to complete Tome challenges, but I have no problems. (*I haven't unlocked the Ghost Face, so I don't get those achievements....)

I also had no problems with the Haunted by Daylight - Event Tome, which was the topic of discussion during Halloween. Of course, I never had to re-select a challenge as a workaround for not completing it, etc.

I am playing on PC-steam. Maybe the bug is affected by some special environment, so maybe it would be better to report your guys' environment in detail.

• stonedwaiter
    stonedwaiter Member Posts: 3

Hey Guys,

thanks for sharing your experiences with me. I play on PS5 and also had bugs/problems for me in other Tomes. Idk it also seems to be a bug, that doesn't effect every player (equal?).

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,553

This is the Circle of Healing one, right?

I did that today on PS4.

Just equipped CoH, healed with a Medkit.

As always - have you tried selecting another challenge and then come back to this one? Seems to help sometimes.