Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

A list of achievements/trophies that are bugged.

MegMain98
MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

I just recently moved over to the PS5 and I’m re-earning all trophies again and some of them are bugged and here is the list that are bugged.

Milk n’ Cookies- still at 0% despite checking chests in the basement and taking the item. Looter is not bugged though

Survival Treasures- I’ve escaped with a new item countless times and this has not popped yet.

Evil Incarnate- This one is super disappointing because I did the requirements first try and it did not pop. The trophy for killing all four survivors in a single match did pop however.

Devoted Gatekeeping- I’ve killed all four survivors before all gens were completed many times and it is still at 0%

That is all the ones that I am aware of that are currently bugged and will not unlock even after meeting the requirements.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments