Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - TOME 13 - Survivor Master Challenges uncompletable

BoneWitch
BoneWitch Member Posts: 6
edited November 2022 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC

Issue:

Specifically Survivor Master Challenges seem to be unable to be completed. Fulfilling the condition does not guarantee the challenge being completed. Normal challenges appear to not suffer from this bug.

1.) Survivor Master Challenge "Risky Repairs" (Tome 13: Malevolence, Level 2)

• Condition: Complete one generator in the killer's terror radius.
  • After specifically completing the goal several times, the challenge is not fulfilled. (1 time in one trial, 3 times in another, with the killer being basically next to the survivor.
  • [Challenge so far uncompletable, see the video below]

2.) Survivor Master Challenge "Step Lightly" (Tome 13: Malevolence, Level 2)

• Condition: Hide in the killer's terror radius without being caught for 45 seconds total while having the perk "Boon: Shadow Step" equipped.
  • [Challenge so far uncompletable]

Description / Reproduction: [See video below]

1.) Select the "Risky Repairs" challenge (similarly the "Step Lightly" challenge from the same Tome) in Tome 13, load into public match as a survivor and "complete" the challenge.

2.) Finish the trial under any circumstances, whether by death or escape.

3.) The challenge will not be finished.

Additional information:

• My friend and I have attempted to have this challenge done several times. She has reselected the challenge several times, and recreated the challenge conditions several times, several times with the killer right next to her.
  • For me, the challenge was completed first try, and it has for several other players I know as well. It seems to be bugged specifically for her.
  • FREQUENCY: This is the third challenge in her tome that has issues to be completed and has proven to be uncompletable for several days now.
  • NOTE: It is unknown whether the Killer Master Challenges on Level 2 of Tome 13 suffer from the same issues.

Documents:

[Video of in-game demonstration of the bug(s) in question:]

Post edited by BoneWitch on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• plantera
    plantera Member Posts: 30

I was able to complete Step Lightly, but I came here to report Fight Back as a challenge I should have completed in my last match against a Sadako. I definitely got two pallet stuns while in chase with her. There was no one else around to possibly confuse the server or my client. Didn't get the achievement at the end of game though. I was ultimately killed in the challenge, so I need to see if I get the achievement while also surviving the trial. I wonder if that's somehow a secret requirement for the challenges we're having trouble with.