Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nemesis Rework (More zombies and less killer speed)

In Resident Evil, there's hundreds of zombies. But in DBD it's rare that zombies will do anything. I'm thinking that at least three or four more zombies should be added and change Nemesis's base speed to 4.4m/s.

Another idea that might be better is add a certain amount of zombies for different maps. Such as 3 on Eire of Crows or 5 on RPD.

Comments

• HeehoRacketeer
    HeehoRacketeer Member Posts: 90

I think rather than needing a different coding team: there just needs to be a whole new game, built from the ground up without the 4 tons of spaghetti and duct tape holding things together. I'M TALKING DBD 2 BAYBEE!!

Most of what Adjatha said kinda feels like tinfoil conspiracy to me (but I really cannot argue against it as it makes too much sense), but poor Neme really deserved better. Only getting two sluggish zambies who are about as braindead as a corpse (ha) and being stuck with a slippery tendril that only really has 2 stages of power feels like a disservice to what Nemesis and all of RE stands as.

Which is why Nemesis should get an RPG in tier 3. 😂

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,162

Cudes! This is an awesome accession and attention to detail. This makes it just that much sadder that this vision of Nemesis wasn't possible :V But thanks for this cool "what if" look into an alternative universe.

• R1ch4rd_N1x0n
    R1ch4rd_N1x0n Member Posts: 1,731

Yeah Nemesis needs a rework, it's a horrible perk.

• Masterninja
    Masterninja Member Posts: 411

Nemesis concept is so meh, the wip, the contamination effect are so boring and dont add anything special to the game. The zombies are the only cool thing about the killer.

• Dream_Whisper
    Dream_Whisper Member Posts: 746

If by change they give Nemesis a brand new T3 ability, to replaced his pathetic 1+ meter range increase tentacle; I would totally throw in a alternative new range attack that allows the killer to summon a RPG and unleash instant down range attack. Of course, in order for him to used it once and then regain it; they would need to keep on gaining infection gains, which in turn would slightly buff zombies and Discouraged Survivor from abusing the "I am injured, but I need a speed boost so I will run into a zombie for a free get away plan.

Nemesis can have his speed hinder when pulling out the RPG, and it can create a huge impact Radius which will down any Survivor's in one big impact, and then he throws it away

• FreddyVoorhees
    FreddyVoorhees Member Posts: 369
    edited November 2022

He is a sprinter tyrant , often running faster than the protagonist. It would be bad to reduce his speed. He is fast in canon. Now I wonder if the old "3 zombies are too much" is still valid considering that the knight can spawn multiple killers now. Maybe the game can handle it now.

• KblokoBR
    KblokoBR Member Posts: 209

This would be terrible. Make him 4.4 relying in RNG from a IA to do some work.