If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PS4 - Sacrifice not counting for reverent when using the cage of atonement

Options

Since it seems that the cage is supposed to count as a sacrifice to the entity when doing the Reverent challenge, it seems weird for it not to work when you cage someone that ends the game, resulting in a loss of a sacrifice that you were supposed to get

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : select the Reverent challenge from any tome

step 3: Play as pyramid head

Step 4 : In-game, send the last survivor standing to a cage of atonement

Step 5 : Notice that it does not count the survivor that you last sent to the cage of atonement

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played: pyramid head
  • Perks played: any
  • Map: any
  • Frequency of the issue: 100% of the time

It makes things more difficult for me as a single cage kill will not count towards the challenge, so if I kill one survivor using the cage, it doesn't count, if I send two, it only counts one, and if I sent three, it counts two, etc

The loadout and map do not effect this, it only does not count the last survivor (I notice that when sending the last survivor to a cage it does not give the "Sacrifice" score event so I think that is what causes the issue as every other survivor that is in a cage when I send the last survivor to one has a "Sacrifice" score event after the "captive sacrifice" score event

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments