Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Can we nerf or get rid of the "die hard" perk or add on?

daniel_owenz
daniel_owenz Member Posts: 92
edited November 2022 in Bug Reporting

It's super broken if multiple people teaming up use it. Not sure if it's a perk or add-on but guaranteed survival for half the team if they use it intelligently. Killer has no chance. Can just keep me running around the map all day long with that ability while the others get gens.

It's the only thing in this game that breaks it to be honest. It should be limited to oe single person on the team, or it needs to be nerfed where they don't get a sprint after getting hit, or just remove it all together which is what I'd prefer.

I'm assuming this topic has been brought up multiple times? Lol, what a cheat code. How do I even get that perk? If it's a perk it definitely needs to be made an add-on that can be consumed.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• daniel_owenz
    daniel_owenz Member Posts: 92

sorry I posted this in the wrong area, doesn't seem to be an option to move it hilariously.

This discussion has been closed.