Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Issue with Hooking Emblem.

kDarko
kDarko Member Posts: 70

Hi! Since last patch I've been having an issue, and I haven't seen it reported anywhere, and which is even affecting on the Tome challenges.

The issue is the next: Playing as killer there's no way to get "Merciless Victory" due to the "Hooks" Emblem getting stuck in Gold, even after getting 12 hooks and no "Camping" registered at the scores.

At first I thought I was simply not reaching the level required to achieve "Merciless", but after some days, even making a perfect match with any killer, that emblem never overpasses Gold.

Today, since the release of Level III of the Tome, after sacrificing 4 survivors in match for the challenge "Sacrifice 10 survivors", at the end it simply counted 3. It makes me think it's all related and, in summary, the game's score counts the 4th sacrifice as an escape or maybe a "Death".

I don't have any footage recorded, but if necessary I'll try to get some clip to show what I mean.

Thank you!

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments