The Nurse Nerf (v. 60,000)

Options
thefallenloser
thefallenloser Member Posts: 1,256
edited November 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Usually I like to preface my discussions with a bit of a lengthy introduction for the topic, what issues I have or what I like, and some other feedback I've seen, and then jump into things I'd add or change. However, this is The Nurse, and most (normal) people can seemingly agree that The Nurse is less of a cool character and more of an extremely unhealthy parasite that has dragged down some of the more fun aspects of DBD with her. The Nurse is in dire need of changes across the board.

Side note: I'm almost certain there'll be some elitists or very transparent Nurse mains that join in on the thread with nothing constructive to add since they probably just read the title and immediately started typing "just play better" or something. If this applies to you, I am laughing at how I will ignore your comment.

Otherwise, I'm eager to hear any constructive thoughts. While the topic is a bit repetitive, The Nurse has been a longstanding major issue with the game that has yet to be addressed, and I wanted to give my own, standalone, proper thoughts on how I would try fixing things.

The LAst Breath Revamped

My basic idea for reworking The Nurse is to basically turn her into a "transformation" type killer, akin to The Oni, where she starts as what is essentially a standard killer, with a few additional tricks, but by building up her power you are able to earn the ability to Blink for a limited amount of time, which will function essentially identically to how they do now. The primary issue with The Nurse is that she is essentially able to be at maximum power for the entirety of the game without anything to fulfill in advance. I do think that in small quantities her power is fine, but having it exist unfiltered is too powerful for a vast majority of players going against even a decent Nurse player.

So, since The Nurse will have her main power only be available in short bursts, it would be unfair if players were forced to move around slowly until they could use their power. Therefore, she will need updated base attributes.

Attribute Adjustments

Manipulate Mode (Base Form)

• Movement Speed - 112.5% (4.5 m/s)
  • Terror Radius - 28 meters
  • Height - Short (while not using her power, The Nurse will walk on the ground)

Blink Mode

• Movement Speed - 96.25% (3.85 m/s)
  • Terror Radius - 40 meters
  • Height - Average (while in Blink Mode, The Nurse will visually indicate it by floating off the ground)

Power

Spencer's Last Breath

A powerful and violent last breath snatched from the warden of Crotus Prenn Asylum, Patrick Spencer. This breath gives The Nurse the ability to reach out through the Spirit World to interact with and traverse through the environment and great speed.

The Nurse gains power by stealing the haunted gasps of suffering survivors.

When injuring a survivor, gain 10 Breath Points.

When downing a survivor, gain 20 Breath Points.

The Nurse can hold a total of 60 Breath Points.

The Nurse passively gains 1 Breath Point every 15 seconds.

Special Ability: Manipulate Mode

The Nurse can use an abundance of this power in order to break objects quickly and at a distance with her telekinetic Spirit World power.

While looking at a breakable object and in Manipulate Mode, pressing the Power command will allow The Nurse to use 20 Breath Points to break the object at an increased speed of 1.5 seconds with her telekinetic power up to a range of 28 meters. When using this method to damage a generator, The Nurse inflicts an additional 5% regression.

Special Ability: Blink Mode

The Nurse can also use any acquired breaths in order to traverse great distances and down survivors with even greater ease.

Press the Active Ability command to change between Manipulate and Blink Mode.

The Nurse must have at least 30 Breath Points to activate Blink Mode.

30 Breath Points = 13 seconds of Blink Mode time (10 Breath Points = ~4.33 secs)

The power gauge will be drained for every 10 point block used, allowing you to swap out of Blink Mode at any time and break an object with Manipulate.

The Nurse does not gain Breath Points while in Blink Mode.

[The rest of her power functions identically to how it currently works.]

Add-ons

Even with the changes listed above, The Nurse's add-ons remain extremely problematic. No surprise here, a bunch of major nerf suggestions incoming.

Unchanged Add-ons:

• White Nit Comb - common
  • Plaid Flannel - common
  • Metal Spoon - common
  • Pocket Watch - uncommon
  • Dull Bracelet - was uncommon -> now common
  • Bad Man Keepsake - uncommon
  • Anxious Gasp - rare
  • Jenner's Last Breath - very rare
  • Campbell's Last Breath - very rare
  • "Bad Man's" Last Breath - very rare

Add-on Changes:

• Wooden Horse (common) - The Nurse can break objects in Manipulate Mode from 5 meters further.
  • Dark Cincture (uncommon) - The Nurse breaks objects in Manipulate Mode .15 seconds faster.
  • Catatonic Boy's Treasure (uncommon) - The Nurse can break objects in Manipulate Mode from 10 meters further.
  • Spasmodic Breath (rare) - The Nurse breaks objects in Manipulate Mode .25 seconds faster.
  • Heavy Panting (rare) - Increases the max range of Blink by 4 meters. Increases the charge time by 25% (was 20%) and reduces Blink movement speed by 35%.
  • Fragile Wheeze (rare) - Reduces the Blink recharge time by .25 seconds (was .6 secs).
  • Ataxic Respiration (rare) - Reduces fatigue duration from blinks by .1 second (was .25 secs).
  • Kavanaugh's Last Breath (very rare) - When The Nurse breaks objects, they explode, dealing damage to all survivors within a 6 meter radius. The Nurse uses 50% more Breath points when using a Blink.
  • Torn Bookmark (ultra rare) - Increases the amount of Chain Blinks The Nurse can perform by 1, for a total of 3 Blinks. The Nurse cannot use Manipulate Mode to break objects.
  • Matchbox (ultra rare) - The Nurse's movement speed is increased to 115% for the duration of the trial. The Nurse breaks objects 10% faster for every 10 Breath Points she has. The Nurse cannot use Blink Mode.

Okay, dunno how to end the post. Bye!

Comments

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 4,244
    Options

"I do think that in small quantities her power is fine, but having it exist unfiltered is too powerful for a vast majority of players going against even a decent Nurse player."

I like this sentence, you basically say most people don't know how to play against a somewhat good nurse... How is that the Nurse players or Nurse as a character's fault though?

Manipulation Mode seems not worth it, as it wastes waaaaay too much of your power just to kick a gen you could have kicked by just walking there in like 10 seconds...

I would also like to say that the passive regeneration is a joke... 1 point in 15 seconds? Oni has 100 charges, but his passive is 3 in 15 seconds and is still considered so low that it can be ignored... Additionally with the way your system works the passive regeneration will only ever be relevant when you have 10 charges or 20 or so charges gained... because unlike oni you cannot just follow injured people to gain more orbs... to gain 10 charges it takes 150 seconds, thats over 2 minutes... And that is the first point where it becomes relevant.

But to come to the main feature... Does the blink mode only consume time while you are charging your blink or blinking? Because if not and it starts consuming the charges the instant you are able to blink then this would mean you could with the full power only blink 3-4 times...

2 seconds to fully charge the blink, 1.5 seconds of travelling time and then 2 seconds of fatigue if you did not attack(but then you have 1.5 seconds of chain blink window) and 3 if you did...So we have like 7 or 6.5 (+the time it takes to complete the attack) seconds of power used for a single blink. The most she can hold is 26 seconds of power usage... so thats 4 blinks at most... and only if you start the next blink right after fatigue... And that's her full power... for which she has to hit or down several survivors... wow

I think this would only result in Nurse basically chasing you normally, then activating her power as soon as you dropped a pallet or vaulted a window, hit you and deactivate it again... and this is the only way it would be used... Because basekit nurse takes quit a lot of time to catch up normally...

For that let's look at a full blink cycle without addons:

2 seconds of holding the blink while going 2.89m/s ; 1.5 seconds of travelling 13.33 m/s ; 1.5 seconds of chain blink window 1.54m/s 2 seconds of fatigue 0.96m/s and then 1 second of normal movementspeed so 3.85m/s (to recharge her blink)... The whole process takes 8 seconds and you travel a distance of 33.86 meters... Which makes it 4.2325 m/s on average... This is slower than the base movementspeed in her non floating mode...

With the result of the power being used in small charges to only take guaranteed hits and otherwise chasing normally Nurse would basically become somewhat like legion... At some point she will just hit you and there is just no counterplay... Breaking line of sight does not work anymore as the time in blink mode is so short she will only ever chase you normally and then get the safe hit... I mean yeah sure she is weaker now... But even more miserable to go against ... Because now there is just nothing you can do anymore...

Now to the addons:

Since manipulate mode seems weak i will just assume those addons will be basically worthless anyway... Why would you ever waste that much of your precious power just to kick a gen?

The blink movementspeed reduction addons seems horrible... The slowdown is massive... your blink normally transports you at 13.33 m/s with this addon it will be 8.6645m/s but add 4 m to the max distance... So instead of 1.5 seconds of travelling time you will now take almost 3 seconds (roughly 2.77)... During this time the survivor can run almost 12 m away from the position you aimed your blink at... Now that I'm thinking about it this might actually make holding w the ultimate weapon... I'm not doing the math for it now... But this might actually make you slower then the survivor over all xD

I don't know man I don't think any of the addons are that usefull... the gen exploding one seems funny, but I'dont know if it would actually do something depending on if the survivors get a warning or so... And if they don't it just seems really unfair when the nurse just injures them from like 30 m away...

For the basic idea to work you would need to make it so the Nurse has her power longer (at least 90-120 seconds, maybe even permanent let's say you need to hit 3 different survivors once or get for 4-5 hits on survivors and then you just get to keep your power... ( not really happy with that one either, but still better than 26 seconds of power...), have somewhat of a long animation in between switching modes... (at least 2-3 seconds each), so she she can't just instantly activate it and hit you... And then probably even buff her basekit power in some way to counter the hold w thing... as I said before, basekit nurse really does not have that much mobility compared to 115% m/s killers...

I kind of like the idea of her using her telekinetic powers but I would rather have it be like a nemesis whip kind of thing... Where she can charge a blast that will hit a breakable wall or a dropped pallet on a short range... let's say 6-8 m at max... And take up one blink charge and give her a smaller fatigue or so... Because if she would go in full fatigue it just wouldn't be worth it to ever use that thing efficiency wise...

Maybe even add a damaging part... When you run into it... And make it visible the way she is holding her fist... Right now she holds her fist clenched with the fingers facing towards her, so let's make it the other way around for the range attack... Give it a chargetime of 1-2 seconds and this could be really fun... It would not really be a buff for chase, as it is probably still the safer way to just blink on top of the person and hit them instead of this whole thing... But I do like the idea of doing something with her telekinetic powers...

• Lastchild
    Lastchild Member Posts: 333
    Options

You two are going away for nothing, here's the only thing for the Nurse to do :

- The base movement speed increases to 4.4 m/s (instead of 3.85 m/s.)

- Maximum blink : 1 (instead of 2)

- Blink attack is a special attack.

It's not more complicated than that.

No need to make mountains for the Nurse.

This idea is currently the most viable and simple to implement.

• Archol123
    Options

That sounds terribly boring man... It's basically the same thing I critized about the first idea... Nurse chases normally and takes her safe hit when you vault a pallet or window or drop a pallet... Really not much of a fan...

• Archol123
    Options

It removes the entire break line of sight counterplay thing from nurse, which I myself find very fun to do...

• Archol123
    Options

What I would do without changing too much is either make her 2nd blink a special attack... If it has to be reeeeeally simple... Otherwise since the problem are exposed perks on nurse make it so sloppy butcher and jolt apply on special attacks and make both her blinks special attacks so nurse can never use exposed perks... But this way her counterplay stays without turning her a boring version... And maybe tune down some of her addons...

• Lastchild
    Options

There is no objectively more viable idea than this.

You have to see the whole thing and all that it entails.

Firstly a killer at 4.4 m/s is comfortable walking.

So the probability that a nurse in 4.4 m/s faces more than M1 and less than M2 + M1 will increase.

This will increase the joy of the survivors who will face a Nurse, because they will see less Nurse using their power to hunt, but more to move.

After nothing prevents the player from when to use his power to hunt.

But the interest will be much less present.

Then you did not take into account:

- Maximum blink load: 1

- Blink attack is a special attack.

The Nurse will never be able to use her power to apply effects like Startruck, NOED, Sloppy butcher etc... She will have to walk.

I wonder why such important information did not "alert" you.

You don't realize this is the best option because any other idea is just to prevent killer players from playing Nurse, see remove it as no longer of interest.

You need to see the 3 points as a whole, not separately.

• Archol123
    Options

I did see those... But then again... it does not change that she will be boring to go against... She follows you normally, as she is faster walking than blinking and then takes her safe hit when you are locked in animation, which offers 0 counterplay... How is this more enjoyable then trying to make her blink wrong?

This option is just not viable, and stating it is is just plain wrong... My goal is keeping her unique counterplay as I just don't want another killer that has a low- medium range anti loop power... There are enough of them... Nemesis, Pyramid Head and so on... You would basically turn her in one of those...

• Lastchild
    edited November 2022
    Options

My suggestions regarding the nurse rework take into account survivors but also new players who would like to try the killer

Because you forget that it is quite simply hard to master at the base.

What I propose to you is to keep the idea presented but to adjust these the following parameters:

Fatigue duration : The duration of stun after a Blink

Blink recharge time : The recharge time of a Blink

Blink charge time : The time required to charge a Blink

These parameters can be nerfed to force the nurse to walk more often while hunting and fly more often to browse the map.

Currently :

Fatigue duration : 2 seconds.

Blink recharge time : 3 seconds for 1 charge.

Blink charging time : 2 seconds.

These data can be adjusted.

But let's stick with the idea I presented, you still have to think about killer players, not just survivors.

• Archol123
    Options

There is a brown addon for her which makes it easier to play her for starters... And i find it somewhat ok to get decent results with the addon... But I agree it takes some time to get used to her without it... If you nerf her blink by increasing fatigue and blink recharge... Why would you ever use the blink outside of chase to get a hit?? As I told you before With 4.4m/s base movementspeed she is already faster than by using her blink... So there is no reason to use the blink for map traversal anymore... Unless you want to up or down from a building or lower and upper floor...

The whole idea of you nerfing nurse is to make her more accessable to play against... So how can you tell me now I should consider the killer players? Your plan makes her boring to play as and against... Therefore the idea is just not good... A killer that just loops normally and uses their power at windows or pallets is nothing new or special... There is like 5-10 of this sort... So why do you want to turn the nurse into one as well? She is one of the very few killers with unique play and counterplay... I would really like to keep that uniqueness in a game where many killers have the same counterplay: Predropping, holding w or just reaching a high wall to hide behind...

And no we don't just stick with that terrible idea you presented...

• Lastchild
    Options

You do not play killer, and even less the nurse to understand the interest of a Nurse in 4.4 m/s who is not forced to systematically use her power to obtain a hit.

This is why I realize that your reaction is disproportionate and too close to the point of view of the survivors.

Your opinion doesn't count.

I was wrong to pay attention to you.

• Archol123
    Options

I play mostly killer and played Nurse for like 3 months at the beginning of the year until I got semi decent on her... I play her mostly without addons... What you don't understand for whatever reason is that the nurse only has some form of counterplay because she is slower than the survivor... Because she has to use her blink to gain distance... For some reason you want to nerf nurse by removing her counterplay... The nerf is obviously in the interest of survivors so the main goal is to make her less opressive but keep the counterplay... Your idea only makes her somewhat less opressive, but completely removes her counterplay... Because when she does not has to blink to catch up and is even faster than when she blinks by just walking she just becomes boring...

You did not once elaborate why this change would make it better for the survivors... Besides the point of no basic attack perks, which could be used without turning her 4.4 m/s... You don't decide which opinions count or do not count especially when you yourself don't even understand or want to understand the basic problem you bring to nurse by turning her 4.4 m/s...

Nurse is the most unique killer in the game, the only killer that relies on line of sight to that amount, that can be countered just by running in a different direction than she expects you... And you want to turn her the same thing as many other killers already are... Medium range anti loop with basically no much counterplay: Line of sight doesn't work anymore because she can just follow and windows and pallets dont help because she can blink... And she cannot even blink long distances because she does not have the 2nd blink to correct which is why she would only ever blink short where she can guarantee a hit as this would be the most optimal thing to do...Congrats dude...

I play both sides and have an interest in making a killer fun to play and play against... Both people should have an option to outplay the other one and with your idea that's just no longer the case... Nurse does not need to predict where the survivor went because she can just follow to catch up without blinking and the survivor must just hold w because no tile in the game protects him... I don't see this as an improvement gameplay wise...

I was at least trying to show you the flaws in your argument/idea but for some reason you just kept stating that it was the ideal thing to do without even trying adress my arguments... But if that does nothing anyway then I can just keep it shorter... Your idea is terrible man, and if you cannot understand why that is you might want to think about it again, because it is pretty clear...

• Lastchild
    Options

Outside the line of sight for counterplay, if the argument you insist on is:

- "The killer will become boring to face."

So all the killers have to be redone (if we have to take into account each personal opinion of a survivor who finds this or that killer boring)

Personally when I play survivor, I find it boring to face the cannibal but I still play against him.

And when I play cannibal I understand why his power hasn't been changed again.

Which means that I haven't yet found a viable idea for the cannibal to be comfortable as a killer and against survivors.

To continue, I told you that if boredom is taken as an argument, all killers are to be thrown in the trash and DBD is closed because bot killers will be too easy for survivors to avoid.

Now even though you've become personally comfortable with the nurse, other players haven't, so I'm suggesting that the nurse only have one Blink and a Speed ​​of 4.4 m/s in compensation.

Currently no one likes the nurse as she currently does.

By nobody, I'm talking about the majority of players who are killers and survivors, I took into account the opinions of both parties that's why I proposed this project.

Objectively the idea I presented still seems viable to me and if we adjust the 3 blink times we can make it comfortable for all players whether they are survivors or killers.

What makes the nurse too strong is precisely the fact that she has 2 blinks, that she ignores walls and these very short cooldowns.

In compensation, you have to bring something so that the killer player can continue to play it during the game.

• Archol123
    Options

The point of boring to face is based on the fact that you cannot do anything about getting hit... the cannibal can be countered by windows and pallets just like most killers, sometimes you have to predrop them but they still give you some time to get to a new tile, with a nurse that can just blink over those things and otherwise just run after you normally that does not work like that... Also there is the matchbox addon that makes nurse 4.2 m/s and reduces blinks by one... and nobody uses it because it is garbage...

I don't think every killer is boring to go against, but I think every killer should have something unique about them gameplay wise... For some that is just not really the case when they basically do the same... Chase normally use short- medium range power during animation lock get hit... And I think that makes the game somewhat boring when you do the same thing against many killers...

The Nurse already has the brown addon to get used to her power... And besides that there will soon be bots where players can train certain things on killer... I for example will probably learn some blight flicks or billy curves with the bots... So people can use this to learn the Nurse as well if they are not comfortable against people... I basically practised nurse without flanel and just lost like 50 games in a row on her until I got an idea of how long I need to press the blink to go to a certain place and so on... I don't think 4.4 m/s should be the solution instead of giving players bots so they can learn it without feeling dominated by players in matchmaking... especially since it completely changes what you do against Nurse... I don't know about the majority... As far as I saw it most people just don't want to get one shot by her and think her addons are a bit too strong... But basekit nurse is fine...

Ignoring walls opens up a whole different set of counterplay... I don't think her power itself is too op I think it is something we can work with... Most Nurses are not that good so they cannot be looped... Therefore her basekit is fine... Unless you face a god Nurse, but let's be honest here there are so few and they probably mostly don't play her as they find her boring or only play scrims with their comp team... So the guys you face during normal matchmaking can usually be looped... Nurse is one of my favorite killers to go against as I see my ability to play her translate into knowing how to play against her which iss great...

Her power is strong yes, but you can loop her by breaking line of sight and using unique pathing... so there is some player interaction... With your idea you don't have that impact on the duration of the chase anymore... Just like legion she would eventually hit you... And I find that terrible game design... It is like setting a timer and no matter what you do you will go down after a specific amount of time that has nothing to do with your person skill or anything... And what is even worse she becomes boring to play as because she does not have a skill ceiling anymore... shortrange blinks over small object pallets or windows will be all she would be used for and that's just terrible... You would not even need to learn the precise distance anymore and account for the distance the survivor can make during your blink as you probably would never more then 10 m and hitting that is not too hard...

So... to not just stomp on your idea without presenting something that somewhat adresses the issues you presented:

1. To adress her rather high skill floor the brown addon becomes a function that you can turn on or of so you can decide every game if you want it shown or not... Because some people including me, that already know how long to charge blink get majorly irritated by that thing on the screen, so I'd rather not have it... Besides that you can play versus bots in the near future.
    2. I disagree on the blinking through walls part beeing too strong... What I think makes her too strong is that her power works with exposed... And some addons being too strong... Cutting chase time in half by only needing to hit one blink attack is rough... So I agree that it should not work with her blinks anymore... But nobody really cares about the other perks like jolt and sloppy... I'd rather have the nurse run this than some really strong stuff... So I would like to keep those perks working on her... If we just make those also apply on special attacks or whatever does not really matter to me...
    3. The addons might be a bit too strong... Only range and recharge I think... What you basically do against nurse is loose line of sight and then make distance... As I presented further up Nurse basically moves slightly faster than 4.2 m/s with her blink on average therefore she takes quite a lot of time to catch up to the survivors... Range as well as recharge help with that a lot... Especially range as she can basically blink in her entire terror radius with range addons... So how about we delete one range addon and make it something else... And make the other one 5 m and or change the rarity of this one... We could also keep both, tune the numbers down and make it so they don't stack. Recharge is somewhat fine I think so how about we turn the 13% addon into 10% and the other one from 20% to 15 %... We could even make it so they don't stack... But I would rather keep it so because otherwise people will just only run range recharge combined... Because what else are you gonna run... Most of her addons are terrible anyway... So you cannot really blame people on that one...

With these changes Nurse will be a bit more beginner friendly without loosing her skill ceiling... Her chase will basically always require two hits therefore not being able to cute down the chase time massively with exposed... Her counterplay with loosing line of sight remains as we did not touch her movementspeed while walking... And her addons get tuned down a little bit so she becomes less opressive...

I get that some people still find her opressive but maybe they just need to learn the proper counterplay... There are way too little god nurses that cannot be juked at all... Her counterplay is not even that hard:

• Loose line of sight and try to take pathing she will not expect, maybe even double back
    • Look at the duration she charged her blink, you can see it is charged to the max when her fist is clenched... You basically know how far she will blink so you can try to run into her again to make her overblink, this works especially well on maps with two floors as she will not be able to look on the floor to cut her blink short without blinking downstairs
    • Her blink works in a way that when you look on a wall in a 90 degree angle you will need really little charge to go through, but when the angle gets sharper you need more charge to go through, use this to your advantage ... This works on some junktiles or rockloops especially well...
    • Try to avoid windows or pallets... Animation lock is your mortal enemy...
    • Try walking sometimes and hiding behind objects after you broke line of sight, Self-Aware is really helpfull for this... When I started playing Nurse I played against a friend of mine who is a really experienced survivor... she did that all the time and I simply had no idea where she went...
    • Edgemap can really help you, the tiles there are all high and good line of sight blockers
    • Try to identify her addons early on so you know how far she can blink, recharge cannot really be identified that good unless she starts blinking directly after fatigue but range especially double range can be identified fairly easy...
    • Don't heal in her terror radius... Nurses calling is quite fun on her to use because even without addons if you don't run away she can blink on top of you if you're inside her terror radius...
    • You should expect all kinds of aura reading perks on her... Or gameslowdown... So try to figure out her perks (that goes for every killer basically but why not add it here as well)
    • If you get a map with a main building or something like that: Bedham Houses, Eyrie of Crows, Asylum and so on try leading the chase there... The collision of objects inside can really mess with nurse especially when she does not know for sure what is on the other sie of a wall she may blink too short ...
    • If you can avoid it don't drop (unless you have balanced landing i guess) Survivors drop slower than killers therefore you are basically locked on spot for a while which makes you a perfect target for a blink attack...
    • There are some blink deadzones where she just cannot blink through, I think the outside of the map is one of them ... I don't know exactly where others could be but by keeping that in mind you might be able to make her miss a blink while on edgemap...

During chase you can figure out what works and does not work... If the nurse reacts appropriately to one of those things maybe don't try it again... Don't run into her when you saw that she has good control over her blink distance and so on...

Hope this helps, but this should not really be something new for experienced players so...

I generally think the game should have some killers with a high skill ceiling, sure nurse is not on top there is still billy, blight and probably huntress but I don't really think we should butcher her just because she can be super strong... I mean how many god curve billys, god huntresses and so on do we encounter? Most players we will face against in matchmaking are just not that good so you could do nothing against them...

Having something that is not easy to master is a good form of longterm motivation to keep playing a character and removing that from nurse would be a sad thing... I'm fine with making her a weaker, not her basekit though as I think that is fine... And I also don't want her to get the billy treatment... So maybe we can agree on something less harsh that keeps her roughly the same but worse... I however still think that she should keep her nr.1 place as best killer... Because no matter how rough it is to go against her... It is not as rough as MDR spirit or Blight with his insta pallet breaking addons and alc ring and so on... So I do think Nurse is the lesser evil...

(I myself don't really care about Nurses addon strength as I play her mostly without addons... But I also don't think her addons should be like Freddys where all his addons are just entirely useless... So maybe something in the middle... Decent/good addons but not opressive... Maybe even adjust rarity....)

• Archol123
    Options

What just came to my mind was we could give the Survivor a visual indication where the blink would land when the nurse started it (Just a little warp thing or sth. like that where gravitation is reverse or so with those black little things floating in the air, visiually I think it would look great, but gameplaywise it probably won't do much)... But that would not really do much as her blink takes only 1.5 seconds at max range without addons... And if we added it just to see where she would theoretically blink that could be rather deceiving as good nurses will often flick their blink at last second so the survivor does not know where they will go... But it could be something to think about, even if it won't do that much I guess...

• Cyber_Atlas
    Cyber_Atlas Member Posts: 276
    Options

It is okay. But all the add-ons need to be rebalance / slightly buffed.