Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS5 - Blood Webs leveled during the Haunted by Daylight event are being reset.

kisfenkin
kisfenkin Member Posts: 617

BHVR made it so you can't level a blood web that you were leveling during the Halloween event. I believe that they did this to stop you from buying Halloween items, but it causes you to lose all progress you previously made into the current level.

In order to reproduce this bug, you have to have leveled the character somewhat on the blood web before the Haunted by Daylight event ended. Meaning, let's say you leveled Dwight to level 34 and bought all but the very last item that would level you to 35 during the Haunted by Daylight event. Today, if you look at your level 34 blood web on Dwight and switch away, it resets level 34 so that you have to start leveling that level from the beginning again. In this situation, you get no blood reimbursement. If, instead, you buy what you need to finish that level, you will still reset the blood web back to the level34 web but the blood you just spent to finish off that web will be refunded.

Now, I don't think you lose the things you bought during the event. HOWEVER, if you are working towards Prestiging your characters for the purpose of unlocking all perks, BHVR just programmed the game to take all of your blood web progress into your current level from every character you leveled during the event.

For me, this means almost every single character. That is not a small amount of lost progress! I only avoided leveling TWO survivors during the Haunted by Daylight Event, and I leveled up more than half of the killers as well.

WHY?! Why was it so important to stop us from buying Halloween items that you reset every single character's blood web level that had previously made progress. Was it really that important to stop one more Halloween medkit or flashlight from being bought that you had to do it this way?!

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated