Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Artist has no terror radius & camera issue when spectating Claudettes

AykDanroyd
AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232

I play on PC (Steam) and went against an artist on RPD who never had a terror radius until it was too late and had no perks or add-ons that should've resulted in this. I don't know if they were cheating or if it's a bug but it was impossible to deal with on an already ######### map for survivors after it was split up against a seriously broken killer that should've never been added to this game and should be seriously nerfed. Here was the build:

I'm digusted by this. Also I've noticed when spectating 2 Claudettes lately that the camera is bugged when I check out their perspective. It shows you a view from a weird spot where Claudette is not located at least when the killer is dragging them to hook and when they're hooked. Not sure if it affects other survivors since I saw it only with Claudette so far.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated