Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Evil Incarnate Achievement

Xarcell
Xarcell Member Posts: 8

This achievement isn't working. After my 5th attempt, I finally killed all four survivors with Their III using Judith Tombstone & Fragrant Tuft Of Hair and it didn't pop. I'm getting tired of grinding for achievements in this game only for them to be bugged.

Bugged Achievements that I know of: Evil Incarnate, Milk & Cookies, Survival Treasure, Fleet Of Foot, Devoted Gate Keeping, Bodyguard, and several of the Adept (killer)s which I have already reported.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• SkitzoztikS
    SkitzoztikS Member Posts: 13

Same thing happened to me but it was more like 10 to 15 matches and 2 million BP spent to get the items needed to do them all for the Evil Incarnate Achievement... I was so angry that I deleted the game from my steam list....

I agree this is not cool... Simple thing is if you have an achievement system then make sure it is working. and of course I also posted in the forums and as per usual nothing... What's the point of having a forum to report in if they do not even reply saying we are looking into it or something to show that you have been heard... Behavior needs to do better

• Sydrax
    Sydrax Member Posts: 68

fully agree with you, we report but we have no response from them to reassure us, just the impression of being a banknote distributor in their eyes

• CBT137
    CBT137 Member Posts: 138

It’s a bug to do with the last survivor kill not counting, it affects devout emblems and adepts too

• Sydrax

it also affects the success linked to the dlc of the epidemic which consists in killing all the survivors 15 times before the 5 generators are repaired, the concern of the 4th player killed is a problem

• kensaimage
    kensaimage Member Posts: 27

They really should be able to proc the achievement for any who got screwed by this given the mountain you gotta climb to get this done.

Tech support told me they can’t, though. That was weeks ago and we’re still here, waiting for a fix just to try this again and hope we succeed.

I just want what’s already mine. I did this THREE times. First time, no trophy. Thought it was just a fluke. Managed to score it again. Nope. Still no trophy. Somebody online suggested the bug had to do with killing injured survivors. So, by some miracle, I pull it off a THIRD time without accidentally hitting anybody. No hooks. Perfect Tombstone game. The odds of that, lol.

NOPE, still bugged.

• Sydrax

I think the bug of the 4th survivor not counting as a sacrifice is the cause of this bug

But someone managed to counter the bug to have the 4 kills validated, a survivor disconnected on the hook when he was in P3, two other survivors died on the hook,And the last got the hatch

The DC hook combo counted for 2, plus the 2 other deaths without DC it counted 4 deaths for him

I came to the idea if a DC survivor while we kill him with myers P3 and kill 2 others without DC, does that count? I have never had this specific case unfortunately so impossible to validate the theory

• kensaimage
    edited November 2022

Something similar happened in this video

A Claudette DC’d and she got to “kill” her twice. Not the exact same thing, but the game counted 4 kills even though the last survivor escaped through hatch.

Im sure the kill counter could glitch in a positive way for the sake of this achievement, but what are the odds? To even attempt this achievement is very expensive. Two iridescent add ons just for a CHANCE at it. I think most people are just gonna save them til they fix this.

I would be curious to see if anyone does luck out getting it with a DC…but that’s even more conditional then just getting the achievement “legit” (which is plenty conditional on its own with locker hopping and DC’ing before they even get grabbed). That’s why I think Behavior needs to comp this achievement somehow. Tech support says they can’t, but I think they just don’t wanna open up a can of worms with every bugged achievement. However, in this case, Evil Incarnate is well documented and platform wide. I’m sure they can make an exception here for those of us that can at least provide video proof.

I gave them THREE. I just want what’s mine, lol. Yeah, it’s great when it’s “fixed”, but that doesn’t remedy the add on cost and toxicity the achievement hunters went through to get it. One guy here said it took him like 15 tries just to do it ONCE. I think I was extremely lucky with my attempts in comparison. Most games do not go nearly that smoothly. Maybe the specific build was the key, idk.

• Sydrax

yes getting this scenario is even rarer than legitimately killing all 4 with the two pink add-ons

Knowing that the survivors will not let it happen (I tried to play myers, I mounted his P3 without add-on, I had 2 DC while I remained inactive

I hope that all the bugs including this one will be fixed, in the meantime I will keep my pink add-ons until they are fixed

• kensaimage

So…guess what happened today? I got it. The kills/hooks not counting bug was fixed with the title update. Yet, I got the trophy via a similar glitch you described. One survivor DC’d during the Mori and it must have counted for two kills. I mori’d 3 survivors, but the end game stats showed 80 Mori points instead of 60. So, a bug denied me this trophy, and another bug awarded it. What are the odds? Here’s video proof:

Worked out too cuz this took over ten tries. The dedicated player base is back after the Halloween update, and this was WAY harder to do. I did it three times in October during the glitch period in like a third of the attempts just to finally luck out here