Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Prestige 100 reward ideas thread

LiveBritishReaction
LiveBritishReaction Member Posts: 427
edited November 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I’ve been thinking a lot about who I want to make the climb to prestige 100 first (probably Wesker), but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that other than the shiny big emblem I wouldn’t really have anything to show for it. So I ask you all, if you had to design a reward for hitting prestige 100, what would it be?

Me personally, I haven’t thought of anything to give survivors, but for killers—and I know every multiplayer game does this nowadays but I still think it’d be really cool to have—I would be totally down for giving a prestige 100 killer a gold version of their weapon. Either gilded up all fancy-like, or just go full Australium mode and make it solid gold throughout. Not exactly original, but it’s a tried and true concept, and there are far flashier and sillier things for killer cosmetics these days so I don’t think it would be all that overboard.

Comments

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

I'd prefer rewards scattered on big checkpoints on the way to P100 over one big surprise at P100.

That being said, some cosmetics would be nice, or some shards for your dedication... MAYBE a few charms, but, like, cool ones.

• Lastchild
    Lastchild Member Posts: 333

Here is my suggestion:

- Removal of P11 to P100 because it is useless.

It's insane.

- We keep the P10, and we give a special skin to the P10.

Players are given the opportunity to craft themselves the skin they want among sets.

That's it that's all.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,886

I think there should be markers at P25, P50, and P75 and P100.

What I'd like to see at these points are:

1. Bump in item rarity on the BW
    2. Lump sum iridescent shard reward
    3. Cosmetic rewards (if nothing else, a really cool outfit for each character at P100).