Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

AFK Crows are to fast

Whatever reason, if is a longer than pee, the crows are already there when am back, normaly because phone calls, but just any pause a need to do, to, they are way to fast, 100 seconds past way to fast, if one is unlcuky 60 seconds is enoguh, the forst crow should appear after 120 seconds, no one with a life can secure they're not gonna need a litle pause in the middle of the game, i understand why they are necessary, but we need time for a reasonable pause to.

Comments

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,370

They really aren't too fast. You having phone calls or bathroom breaks in the middle of a game are your own issue.

I'm sorry, but it's a multiplayer game. There's no pause button. If you are unable to devote the time to play out a match, then maybe you shouldn't be playing.

• Jeoz
    Jeoz Member Posts: 24
    edited November 2022

I only ask for 2 minutes, and because it is a multiplayer game, everyone of my teammates would prefer that i comeback after being afk for a while rather than me getting hook without resistance, and is not like the afk crows stop players from staying hidden the whole game, so only stops people that need the again little, miserable and completely reasonable pause, is not like it happen every game either, one every 30 or so but it is always a pain

edit: also, beacuse murphy's law, it is always in the game that is going well

• Lastchild
    Lastchild Member Posts: 333

Your allies would especially like you not to be afk for 2 minutes, when the killer finds them and beats them up.

It's a completely online game against real players.

It's not a co-op game against killer bots.

An AFK survivor, even if he is undetectable by the killer, is one less survivor who :

- Doesn't help for generators.

- Doesn't help with healing and protection hits.

- Doesn't help for the exit door.

- Doesn't help to hold the killer while an ally can have time to save a hook in P2.

Your idea is bad, VERY BAD.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,886

Unless you have a bladder/GI issue and have no warning before having to dash to the restroom, afk crows should be a total non-issue.

Your average game is ~10 minutes, so actually being in attendance the whole time is not a huge ask.