Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Tome: Bring The Light bugged?

"Bring The Light: Repair a total of 10 generators."

Just played a game, fixed a few gens, both completely by myself and I also helped others. No progress to the challenge.

It's not even "repair 10 generators," it's "repair a total of 10 generators," and I know for a fact I finished a gen on my own anyway, so it's not just a typo.

Please help! Has anyone else had this happen? I can't progress the Survivor tome track without this challenge..

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 385

Played another game, different character/perks, and it's still bugged. No generator progress counted, at all.

I literally can't progress the tome because this is the only Survivor challenge on the level that I can do!

• crystalkitti

I played more games, and noticed I was gaining some progress. I specifically took Prove Thyself off my bar and it was working. Can't be sure if it's the perk that's bugged or if something else changed today.

• hastarkis
    hastarkis Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 580

Try to unselect the archive and select it again (or play one game with different challenge if possible). This should help to get progress.

All archives seem have this. I repaired 10 gens with no problems but got stuck same way on others until I reselect them. Now I reselect them every time I boot up the game, just to be sure.

• crystalkitti

Unselected and reselected, it didn't work. I didn't switch challenges (wasn't able to). I eventually got something to work, at least temporarily.

I got the gen challenge done, but then got stuck on the pink glyph one, after which I switched to the 'stun/blind the Killer 8 times' one, which seems to be working so far...