Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Multiple challenges bugged right now.

CALLOUSNESS OR COMPASSION. I get Gold or Iridescent emblems as both Survivor and Killer and they don't count towards progress.

SALVATION OR SACRIFICE. I equipped this for Survivor along with the perks Borrowed Time, Desperate Measures, Guardian and We'll Make It and got multiple safe unhooks in several matches that did not count towards progress. I changed to a different build with none of those perks and it started counting.

THE LAST PLACE YOU LOOK. Opened multiple chests in several matches and they are not counting towards progress.

I cannot progress in this tome for these reasons because all middle challenges are simply not progressing.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• HurriKanen
    HurriKanen Member Posts: 2

I'm having Similar issues. I've been stuck on "Hatch An Escape" (Unlock the Hatch with a Key and Escape 2 times) in Tome 2 forever because the progress I get when I successfully do it doesn't get counted. I've successfully done it at least 4 times but only one time has been counted. It's infuriating considering how hard it is just to get to that point in the game.