Stackable Sounds (Additive vs Multiplicative)

Options

So Otz just released a new video going over Iron will still being viable and for a lot of cases I agree, however I wish they would change sound modifiers to being stackable additively again. So back in Patch 5.1.0 they changed Audio volumes to be multiplicative instead of additive, only real change being Stridor was no longer a counter to Iron will. Personally I would think that this would have been a fine revert to counter Iron will since it would be countering a perk with a perk and doing a little more, like Lightborn countering Flashbang, Terminus counter Adrenaline, or Distortion counting Lethal Pursuer (for yourself). But that did not happen and we have new Iron Will which I will agree with Otz is fine.

However I would like to see Audio cues getting reverted to additive again. There aren't a ton of things that change the audio cues by a percentage. Iron Will, No Mither, Stridor, Killer add ons (Swing Chains, Jump Rope, Metal Spoon and Course Stone) and Lockers are the only ones I can think of and Swing Chains has 0 things on the other side. But changing this to additive would basically be a buff to all three perks (Iron Will, No Mither and Stridor) and heres why.

Iron Will/No Mither- First if these two perks are run together the survivor would make no grunts of pain 75% reduction x2. If a person is taking a hit with No mither and choosing not to take an exhaustion perk but Iron will instead I feel like this 100% should be the case. I decided to test this combo a little bit ago and although you are VERY quiet every so often I could hear a small grunt of pain which was disappointing (93.75% reduction currently). In addition it would also make these perks work better with lockers because they would no longer have sounds leave lockers (I think I dont know the percentage of lockers). This makes them work better with builds with Q&Q and the like.

Stridor- This would actually be a pretty big buff to Stridor (Still nowhere near meta but a buff). First it would act as a better counter for Iron will and No Mither, but would not counter them together. Right now with Stridor you would hear someone with either of these perks at 37.5% this would up it to hearing them at 75%. The second thing is it would buff the amount you would hear people inside of a locker. Since the wiki doesnt have the percentage reduction the locker has if we assume its 50% it would mean that with current Stridor a killer hears grunts of someone hidden at 75% and this would change that to hearing them at 100% volume. It would even counter the locker/Iron Will strat I mentioned in the Iron will section by giving some sound cue (with the assumption of 50% locker they would still hear at 25%).

Basically I think it would just help the now Non-meta perks and add-ons on both sides switching it back to additive. I don't think either one would become busted in any way. What do yall think?

Also note this would not change Off the Record or Bite the bullet as they are not percentage based however purely suppress the noises.