Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Tomes deactivated game. (Will not allow users to play if tome is selected)

PC

Specific tome is selected (Hefty deposit) the game auto shuts down and EAC has given me several errors. I can only open the game for a few seconds each time.

reproduction: select Hefty Deposit or have Hefty Deposit completed and still selected. if you try to change tomes or play game, it auto closes DBD.

Occurs, 90% of the time. (i've tried for 2 weeks and reached out to support, but they gave me 30K bp and did not solve the issue. I want to play the game, not get more blood points) the other 10% just soft locks and i'm stuck at main menu.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Alligatorbait
    Alligatorbait Member Posts: 2

i'll add that I am currently stuck in the Halloween event. game will not update out of it. currently playing knight during it.