Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Milk n' Cookies Achievement

I have logged onto the game a good few times recently and have been going for the DBD achievements, some of them I have to close steam altogether to get them to update the progress.

I play as Feng Min pretty much consistently, but every time I get the item from the basement chest, (using it or not using it) and escape with it, it won't update. It has been stuck at 16/30. I've tried clt, alt, del, on the game, on steam. restarting the game or computer. But I'm not too sure why it isn't updating.

I don't think the perks are the cause of it but I've been running We'll make it, Lithe, Kindred, and Light Weight. or sometimes just three or two of those with no other perks for other achievements I've been completing. But so far the Milk n' Cookies achievement is the only one I'm having issues with rn.

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated