Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Cenobite Adept not working

Arzorark
Arzorark Member Posts: 8
edited November 2022 in Bug Reporting

This bug occured on PC via Steam.

I was trying to Adept some Killers, and I decided to go with Cenobite. I put all three of his perks (Deadlock, Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain and Hex: Plaything), with Larry's Remains and Original Pain as add-ons, and a Sacrificial Ward as Offering.

The map was The Game.

Here is a screen for proof:

But, despite achieving a Merciless Victory (shown by this double-pip right just underneath), there was no Achievement unlocked. You can see both screens are taking place during the same match, shown by the number of Bloodpoints, Iri Shards, and even my (somewhat snarky) comment about their attempt to bring me to Garden of Joy:

As shown by the screen, taken at 12:09PM CET (UTC+1), only some minutes before sending this report, showing I still don't have the achievement:

EDIT: This issue only seems to impact Cenobite, as I was successfully able to Adept both Nemesis before this very Cenobite match, and Blight two games after.

Post edited by Arzorark on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated