Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Victor and Charlotte getting frozen after switching between characters (multiple matches)

rangerkris613
rangerkris613 Member Posts: 2
edited November 2022 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, at a random time, either switch from Victor back to Charlotte, or automatically go back to Charlotte when Victor hits a pounce or is killed. Alternatively, voluntarily switch from Charlotte to Victor.

Step 4 : Charlotte not able to move at all, frozen in place, only able to swing. Not able to use ability or go back to the other character. If switching from Charlotte to Victor, same thing happens to Victor where he is frozen in place, only able to look around. The game goes on as normal around killer, with survivors able to blind, do gens and escape.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played: Twins
  • Perks played: BBQ and chili, SH Pain Res, Sloppy Butcher, Lethal Persuer. Addons toy sword and tiny fingernail
  • Map: Multiple-- swamp, haddonfield (twice), garden of joy, crotus penn
  • Frequency of the issue: 5 times in several hours. In between these games I was able to play a normal game with no issue. It happened back to back during one instance.

More info:

I tried playing twins today for the first time in 2 months and ran into the issue of the killer being completely stuck in place and not able to move when switching between Charlotte and Victor. This can happen both ways during the switch. It happened 5 times total. I am providing two logs, one from earlier in the day and one from right now when it just happened again. In between these matches, I played other killer matches which were normal, and many survivor matches which were normal. Also rebooted game but this did not help. There is a major issue with twins at moment because being unable to move means not able to play at all. Please consider looking into it or temporarily disabling character because this bug is game breaking, I lost several matches because of it. Not sure how the logs work but if you review all my twins games from 11/17 and 11/16, this issue happened in all but two of them.

Thank you

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• rangerkris613
    rangerkris613 Member Posts: 2

There was another user who submitted what looks like the same issue but no logs. I provided them so hopefully the team can look into it thanks