Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

SYSTEM DISCONNECTION ERRORS-PLAYER ASSESSED PENALTY FOR UNINTENTIONAL DISCONNECTIONS FROM GAME?

francis1
francis1 Member Posts: 49

The system kept disconnecting me several times then the game punishes me with a twelve -minute penalty for disconnecting when I in fact, never disconnected, I never intended to disconnect because I was having too much fun playing the game.

I don't know why I get assessed a penalty when the disconnection is not my decision or fault.

Please advise, I've included screenshots of the error messages, each time I received a different error message, I didn't get screen shots of all error messages, just one and the penalty. Please advise, thank you.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• francis1

These attachments show the error messages of some of the multiple disconnection issues that I had while playing the game, this is the first time I've experienced these many errors then assessed a penalty and blamed for the disconnections as if I intentionally disconnected from each game. Please advise. Thank you.

• HeyItsQuiet
    HeyItsQuiet Member Posts: 359

They don't really care to separate the different kinds of disconnections. You'll just get told to get better internet.

• francis1

I have fast internet, 5G, and it's specialized for gaming, I don't know of anything faster than that...

• peachypanda
    peachypanda Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

This has been happening to me none stop! i currently have a 6 hour ban because of it and I have no idea how to fix it. I have uninstalled the game twice, uninstalled steam, and its still having the same issue. I dont know what to do anymore but it's making me not want to play because it's not fair! it just sucks because I love this game so much.