Green Glyph Challenge Bugged?

I'm on Steam/PC

Seems only one green glyph spawns per match.

The aura isn't being revealed at the end.

I have tried rebooting, selecting a different challenge and reselecting, and selecting/unselecting. I'm currently doing the 8 glyph challenge in the current tome, and doing it 1 by 1.

Am I wrong in thinking that multiple glyphs should be spawned in a game? Did that change?

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• hastarkis
    hastarkis Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 580

Should be multiple if your game is going good. I got fat 4 last time I played (was able to interact with zero, lol, but I saw the auras at EGC). Sometimes it's 2 or 3. Sometimes 0.

Because:

1) glyphs are spawned by actions (hooks for killers, repaired gens for survs), if you are survivor and your team die with 1 completed gen there are chances you won't find any glyph

2) other people could have same archive and take those glyphs before you

• ThisLittleWiggy
    ThisLittleWiggy Member Posts: 14

Yeah it's only spawning one per game. The last time I did it I waited until the EGC to look for it, and only one aura showed. So that's why they aren't showing normally, only one is showing up in the trial and I was doing it before that happened.

• Ripley
    Ripley Member Posts: 866

This challenge is so broken. It's bad game design yet again. The challenge doesn't even explain how the glyphs are supposed to be revealed during EGC. Absolute fail.