Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Knight power can become unusable after quick order action.

Reinami
Reinami Member Posts: 5,445

When reporting a bug, please include the following info:

• Platform: PC

• Description of the issue: The knight power becomes completely unusable after quickly breaking something.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): If you activate your power, and very quickly give the knight an action to break a wall/pallet/whatever, the knight will not spawn and the power will not break. A light trail will be left behind in the area and you hear the "wooshing" noise of your power. The power never comes back, even after breaking the pallet or wall that was ordered to, and the knight will never spawn.

• How often does this occur: Pretty much whenever you use your power "too fast"

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Skaels
    Skaels Member Posts: 92

I concur this happened to me as well. Although I'm not sure I gave the order to break the pallet. The survivor dropped the pallet while I was setting a patrol route. However since there is a bug that causes guards to break things without being ordered, this could be why it happened to me.

The main difference for me is I did not tell it to do anything fast (at least not manually). I summoned the guard around a pallet in a chase, and the survivor dropped it. So maybe the other bug that causes them to kick things without being told, made this all happen as you put it "too fast".