Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - EVENT OFFERINGS BRIGHT GREEN INSTEAD OF YELLOW/GOLD

viewfan
viewfan Member Posts: 36

As the title says, it seems event offerings and event items have this weird green colour to it, rather than the usual gold. It could be because of the background menu's shaders or something. I don't have any colour blind options enabled to alter my colours.

13 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• etms51
    etms51 Member Posts: 607
    edited November 2022

[BUG graphic]:PC - EVENT OFFERINGS BRIGHT GREEN INSTEAD OF YELLOW/GOLD

Description: Here all offers of old events are into green background instead of yellow/gold background.(Video 1)

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : I choose the different killer

Step 4: I click on the Offer slot,

Step 5: Here there are different items

Step 6: Here all offers of old events are into green background instead of yellow/gold background. (Video 1)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Killer played: all

Offer killer: All offers of old events are into green background instead of yellow/gold background

Frequency of the issue: Always from the last chapter of the Knight

Version game: v. 6.4.0

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

Video:

Video 1 =>

I hope which the previous events are into gold background instead of green colour.

Post edited by etms51 on
  • etms51

This issue is still present at the version 6.4.1, nothing patch to fix it.

• etms51

this issue is fixed, i can see the all old offers/items for old events, and the backgrounds are fixed. good work.