Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Hags traps& bots in customs

JakeCannon
JakeCannon Member Posts: 542

So with hag when I press LT (Xbox one S) it will trigger the animation to put it down but immediately cancels. It will take about 4-5 tries to get it to work however it's not every single time I try , it's very random . I noticed it doesn't matter where I attempt this (in a jungle gym/open field).

As far as bots well if you bring a Mori they go AFK, they constantly get stuck on walls, and other objects . They can't vault on a 2nd floor on any map , and will just stand next to the window. They will enter a locker right in front of the killer, and they focus way to much on trying to mind game windows on the super basic L tile in corners of some maps(which no survivor with more than 10 hours will do)

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated