Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Getting injured in survivor matches without being attacked (PC/Steam)

AykDanroyd
AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232

This happened to me like 3 times so far, the most recent being yesterday when I had a match on the RPD map and was heading to a survivor to unhook. I had blessed a totem with CoH and healed then left to unhook a teammate and noticed while on the way to the hook I had been injured even though the killer was nowhere around and had no projectiles to use from a distance (I believe it was a Wesker). After the unhook, the killer showed up and downed me undeservingly because I was not supposed to be injured in the first place.

Has anyone else experienced this? I had this happen to me in the last maybe 1-2 weeks, even before 6.4.0, which broke many things, was released. Other times I was able to heal before the unexplained/bug/cheating injury but this time I wasn't and it pissed me off a lot.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AykDanroyd
    AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232

I think a Meg I played against today had the same thing happen to them (injured without being attacked by me). I think she had & used For The People later on in the match but when I saw her get injured she didn't have the broken symbol by her name and I was playing as Wraith so there were no traps or anything on the map that should've injured her.