Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Random crashing as killer (PC, Steam)

Starting today I began experiencing crashes at random points as killer. This problem has actually become so consistent that it's happened 3 games in a row and my DC penalty is up to a half an hour most likely at this point. Prior to tonight I haven't experience anything like it but not I can't catch a break from it. I've noticed I'm not the only person experiencing these issues since the most recent patch so I doubt the issues are on my end. If there's any suggestions as to what I can do to remedy this before it's fixed please let me know, I would actually like to take advantage of this bloodhunt rather than be forced to sit and watch my game crash every time I try to play.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments