Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Dredge locker teleport double grab bug

gurum0
gurum0 Member Posts: 5

I was playing dredge and there where 2 survivor left, 1 on hook. when i heard the unhook i teleported to a locker nearby the hook, and since the rescuer went into that locker it did the dredge teleport grab animation (the slow since no nightfall). but while the teleport was going on, the hooked survivor also entered into that locker. in the end i got out of the locker with 2 survivors on the shoulder. the thing is i managed to hook the last survivor that entered the locker normally, but the 1st one was bugged on my shoulder. i was moving and lunging at normal speed after hooking and killing that survivor but suffering the sideways struggle effect because of the bugged one. i tried teleport to a locker and exit again and the survivor moved from my shoulder to my hand. ended up to have to close hatch and wait game end colapse. but the last bugged survivor didnt die in the EGC, it counted as a kill but was because the game ended suddenly about 2 minutes after the end of EGC.

here is a screen shot of a lovely carlos wristwatch (leon cosmetic set). it was taken after the EGC ended and i closed hatch.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated