Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

RPD Gen spawned at a spot where middle player had to get off the gen for 3rd person to fit (Steam)

AykDanroyd
AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232
edited November 2022 in Bug Reporting

I had a match on RPD earlier where there was a 3 person gen that spawned in a spot where the person in the middle had to get off the gen temporarily so the player who would work on the right side of the gen could squeeze through and interact with it. Thankfully there was no skill check the moment the middle person got off the gen so I could squeeze in and work on it too but had that happened and the skill check been missed it would've been a free and undeserved notification to the killer. Here is a portion of a screenshot I took:

That spot between Meg and the chairs that leads to the right side of that generator was too narrow to pass through had the person in the middle not gotten up.

Also not a bug but a suggestion to improve the game:

-In another match I had on RPD I was affected by the incapacitated status effect and was unable to heal a fellow teammate who was injured. I recommend adding some kind of notifier next to players who are affected with statuses that affect them from interacting with other survivors so there is no time lost and no wrong interpretations of players trolling other players when in fact they are just unable to help them due to a status like incapacitated. Maybe put like a blue X over their avatar that slowly fades as the incapacitated effect wears off or highlight their name in some color that going forward would equate with incapacitated.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated