We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Black locks are bad for the game.

13»

Comments

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104

That wiki information is not completely accurate. There are certain hatch spawn locations.

For example there is only one spot the hatch will spawn on a Shack tile.

Knowing those hatch locations can give you an advantage in searching for the hatch and therefore it is not completely luck-dependent.

I am done with this thread.

• Adaez
    Adaez Member Posts: 1,239

BHVR wants to hold survivor hands and reward them for playing selfish and not like a team as its intended to play a game where you have teammates.

This is the sole reason circle of healing exists,someone at BHVR said,man it sucks when I play survivor and I cant heal myself without a medkit,why not make a perk that gives me infinite heals for just booning 14 seconds,and on top of that,you got score points as well.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 4,634

Ok, so hatch can only spawn in one location when spawning at shack... That does not really mean much... Shack is not that big of a structure anyway... But it can generally spawn random everywhere... It could be in the corner or in the middle or somewhere in between and you have no clue where it could spawn.

• InvadeGames
    InvadeGames Member Posts: 415

weirds to complain this much about hatch.

devs have stated a hatch escape doesnt count as a win for survs.

clearly if there are 2 gens left and 1 surv the surv isnt gonna get 2 gens powered.

it would also be lame to just insta kill the last surv if there is no hatch just because surv 3 got sacrificed.

Hatch survs its purpose to allow 1 final objective that could allow an escape. if your a killer and got 3k you already won.

Of all things this forum whines about, this is one of the most pathetic topics.