Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Wesker's Unblindable During Grabbing.

Hello, DBD Community.

I was playing against a Wesker in Ironworks of Misery when this happened. I was getting chased by the killer, and another player tried to take a hit injured for me (crazy I know). When Wesker used his power and grabbed him by hitting him against some boxes. I immediately tried to blind him, but I couldn't. Firstly, I thought it was light born, but when I saw the killer's build, it was just stbfl, two gen regression perks, and sloppy.

I think the Wesker's power animation is getting confused as locker saves since the last update, and that might be the reason for this happening. (Unless the other guys was cheating, but I will presume that this is a bug).

Could you please, check it for me if that is a bug or the other guy was cheating?

I am really confused.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments