Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Survivor and Killer sudden in-game stutter!

7991 Member Posts: 4

Hello everyone, it's an issue that I've been trying to solve for the past 3-4 months. Sadly it got to me and stopped playing the game altogether, but as I have mentioned it's the problem on the title. I play survivor mostly so I get this out of the blue stutter from the character and my character stops. I've red on reddit that it's maybe stick drift from controller but sadly I am on my PC so that's not my issue. Also I have already reinstalled the game and removed anything that maybe "alters" the game files, like colored perks and stuff like that.

I would love it if someone came here with a simple solution so I could enjoy playing the game again without having to worry that in a chase I'll get this and just die.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated