Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Twins bug that stretches model and breaks gameplay

1. Loaded into Twins match on PC, specifically in the map Gideon Meat Plant, The Game, with the addons Madeleine's Scarf and Cat's Eye
  2. Played normally, hooked a few survivors
  3. Started chasing one person within the Meat Freezing Room, Charlotte placed outside the opposite wall to the window, used Victor and hit someone before they made it to the window vault
  4. Awoke again as Charlotte, but the screen stayed tilted like at the start of the animation, I couldn't see any of my model and there was a section of Charlotte's model (skirt region) stuck in one spot that was stretched to my model. Could still move but slowly, when I'd attack, no animation nor sound would play but I'd slow down like normal attacks. Victor recharged after being crushed, I attempted to use him and it played the sound, but then I was entirely frozen and couldn't move at all.

This is the first time this bug has happened to me, maybe its an issue with the new update? Not sure, images attached show before and after using Victor, sorry I can't supply more. (First image is after, second image is before, also I have omitted discord usernames for privacy but I'd joined a call and streamed after the bug started to show them.)

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments