Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Knight speed super increased (acquiring the speed of when he uses his power)

It happened very fast. When I was using the Knight's power, all of a sudden the Knight teleported on top of where I was placing the guard, and the guard appeared where I was. We basically swapped. Right after that, I acquired the movement speed of the transition when you place the guard, which is insanely fast.

A wild guess could be that they threw a pallet where I was passing by placing the power, but it's just a guess. It may have been triggered by anything.

I was clearly confused and at first I thought I was lagging. Then I hit someone and started realizing what happened. After that I thought I could use the power again to get out of this bug, and it worked, but you can imagine the end game chat.

Step 1 : Use your power.

Step 2 : (Possibly) click other keys at the same time - shift? movement keys? (Not sure, it happened unexpectedly). I use the basic game keybindings.

Step 3 : You get out of your power, but you gain the speed of the power transition (before you place the guard). Places between killer and guard are swapped.

Step 4 : Using the power again seems working to stop this high speed increase.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Knight
  • Lethal Pursuer, Eruption, Call of Brine, Nowhere to hide
  • Preschool (happened in the locker room of the basement house)
  • It happened once, by coincidence, and it was for a brief amount of time while i was figuring out what happened and getting out of this bug. I wouldn't know if I could reproduce it, but I'm afraid it would get me in trouble. It looks like speed hacking and people clearly report it, but it's just this bug triggering unexpectedly.

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

• Sadly I don't have any video or image, but I attached the logs. It happened in the last game I played.
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated