Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Xbox Tome 13 Level 2 survivor challenges glitched?

When I went to start the first survivor challenge on level 2, “Mechanical scarcity” it glitched out and did not complete no matter how many times I completed it. After a week of trying, it finally completed. Onto the next challenge, “Fight back”. Completed it over and over, and it did not count. Took a few days of trying and it randomly completed again. “Bloody rewards”, “Glyph Prowler” and “Positive vibes” have all not worked for me as well and took multiple tries before they decided to complete. I’m not sure what’s going on that I’m having to repeat my challenges before they are considered complete but it’s very frustrating because I’m more behind in the tome than I would like to be.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated