Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Played on Midwich as Freddy and distant surroundings looked like a mesh (PC/Steam)

AykDanroyd
AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232

I played a match as Freddy on Midwich yesterday and the foreground in the distance looked like some weird mesh, which I have never seen before. Here is a screenshot:

Here is just the mesh looking part:

Another thing that was never a problem until the damn 6.4.0 update.

I played a match against Freddy just now and the game was ridiculously dark in the dream world and impossible to play:

It was even worse when I was in the dream world and had deep wound applied because the sorry excuse for a Freddy decided to tunnel me. It's completely rigged in his favor to the point I ended up dc'ing and wasting a toolbox with a brand new part add-on. I'm done with this garbage game until these issues are fixed. It's total BS what an advantage the killer had BECAUSE OF BUGS THAT THE DEVELOPERS WHO DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THIS GAME CREATED AS OF THE LAST DAMN UPDATE. I'm fed up with this garbage. If BHVR gave 1 crap, they would've immediately rolled the game back to the previous version in consideration of all the players who bought this game and all the previous non-bugged DLC. Even if I didn't DC I would've lost a pip anyway with the way the match was going and not being able to see jack, and at iri-3 rank, earning pips is a monumental pain in the butt and losing them in such a manner is a disgrace. I'm not raising my stress levels for a trash game "maintained" by devs who simply don't care about addressing anything that doesn't make them money.

Get your act together and stop screwing your customers.

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700

When fixing the Dreamworld for 6.4.1, its a good opportunity to implement Freddy in the Midchapter to change some Addons and improve his basekit. Dont waste this chance, devs.