Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Is the "Evil Incarnate" achievement still glitched?

I know the recent update fixed some achievements like hooking 15 survivors before the last gen.

There are still other achievements not working like taking items from the basement chest 30 times, and going to the campfire with a new item.

I was wondering if the Evil Incarnate achievement is working now? Can anyone confirm?

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Zokenay
    Zokenay Member Posts: 1,158

I think the bug was caused by the Sacrifice system not working and not counting the 4th survivor, and since that got fixed, i believe Evil Incarnate should work now

• daniel_owenz
    daniel_owenz Member Posts: 92

Can anyone confirm?

• daniel_owenz
    daniel_owenz Member Posts: 92

Has anyone actually tried to get this achievement and can confirm it is working again and can be popped?

• Notion_96
    Notion_96 Member Posts: 2

5th December 03:08 was the most recent winner on true achievements, so I think it's fixed