Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Something horribly awry with Twins

Daemeon
Daemeon Member Posts: 4

I tried to complete an objective and two daily's using the Twins--Devour, Lethal, Nurse's, & All Ears. I was using the two most expensive add-ons, Dormant Vic & Undetectable Charlotte (Darn it!!!!!). The game started in the new Haddonfield, I went to a survivor & ejected Vic. After one miss, I hit that survivor. When I went back to Char, I was stuck looking down at the ground nearly 45 deg declination, but I was able to spin & move in any direction. I

could not look up or down but I was stuck using the same camera angle. I don't believe I could swing either. I caught up to Ada upstairs, but couldn't do anything. I decided to try to hit Ada again using Vic (she was waving me on), I managed to nearly completely eject Victor, but the animation froze at the point I took the attached picture. The game continued for the survivors, but I was stuck...I could not move, could not use Victor, could not swing or do anything else, I was completely stuck.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Daemeon
    Daemeon Member Posts: 4

Since previous Twins lockup, I ran some other characters, killers & surv's, but all were fine. I ran Twins again tonight (same config, same daily's & same challenge) and when I just left Victor on the map without using his power, everything was fine. I could completely switch to Charlotte, control her, strike, and everything was fine. I later used Victor again & used his power. When I switched back to Charlotte I was AGAIN stuck with the same camera angle looking down @ nearly 45 degrees & I could spin & move in any direction, but not control the camera angle at all in the vertical plane. The attached picture was right after I used Victor's pounce & then switched back to Charlotte at which time I discovered the above.